View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm thinking we meet at about 1PM and drive a couple of hours. I've got a route mapped out, and it's saying 2+ hours and about 80 miles. Here's the thing: I've got several stops along the way for people to catch up, chill out, take pics, etc. This will probably turn out into a 3 hour cruise before coming over to my house to start grilling and stuff.

I figure if we meet at 1PM, this will give people time to sleep in, get some rest, go get supplies for the after party, and/or do their detailing in the morning. If you all think it should start later, then post up. Also, I was thinking that there's still time after the cruise for some of you who didn't bring stuff along for the party to make a quick run to the stores to get what you want. There are plenty of choices in my area.

Finally, please be responsible. I know you are all adults and want to get home safely. Let's have some fun on the roads and at the party AND do it all safely and responsibly.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote