View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintfocus View Post
that is true, but unless you get a coilover with like 25k springs, the suspension is still going to articulate through is motion significantly
Cool makes sense. I don't think I will be buying a setup till next season so I am trying to learn more about them.

Did Button Willow today-was very hot and slick, bad traction. Didn't push too hard since it was my first time and am still a beginner level driver, but was able to put in a 2:25-which isn't great but was middle of the beginners group and I consistently got faster all day.

Except for the main straight aways I stayed around 90% throttle most of the time since I don't totally have everything memorized yet. I think once I am a bit more comfortable I should have no problem dropping into the 2:15-2:20 range once I am not afraid to open up on "Riverside" and the "Dragstrip".

"Club corner" kinda spooks me and I know I can take it faster, but it's a mental game on that one. Bus stop no problem except for one time I sort of forgot that it existed and went straight off lol.

Couldn't stay because I have to work out of town monday so figured it best to come back tonight. Good luck out there tomorrow Clint-stay hydrated!