View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
DCG370ZNISMO
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo
DCG370ZNISMO is on a distinguished road
Default New 370z Nismo Owner

Hello everyone! I'm Dave from out of Wilmington, NC (originally from MD). Thanks for letting be join your forum. I want to say thank you for all the detailed threads in the DIY section. It helped me a lot for the mods I've already completed! I recently sold my 05 C6 Z51 corvette (viper snake skin green in color) and decided to purchase a 2010 black 370z Nismo. My 370z Nismo is not as fast as my vette was but will be faster in the near future (if I decide to place a Stillen supercharger on her). I will say my 370z Nismo will out handle my vette any day of the week and is a blast to drive!!

mods already completed on my Z.... go as follows: Stillen Gen 3 intake, 15mm H&R spacers on all four corners, cross drilled / slotted rotors, 20" K3 Projekt 1 wheels, tinted windows (70% front, 20% sides, 5% rear), and a rear window valance. Monday - Thursday of this week I will be installing my BCBR coil overs, spc camber arms, berk high flow cats, and will taking her in for a tune.

I've already taken a few pics with the current mods but have not made an album yet. I plan to do that this week sometime.

Again, thank you for allowing me to join the 370z forum and I look forward to meeting some cool people that share the same passion I do when it comes to what we drive.

Thanks, Dave
DCG370ZNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote