View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleTime View Post
I knew the nismo would be slower but I didnt think it would feel a lot slower. Yes its a great car im not saying it isn't. What if I had a supercharged touring sport? Ps.. the Elise isnt slow I owned one. Its fast but not vette fast. Im wanting to get another with a supercharger.
The SC'd one is faster, the NA is probably about even -- albeit far lighter and more tossable (see further: thinking on the FR-S).

We're in the extraordinarily complex domain of qualia... you were dissatisfied with the Nismo 370Z -- well fair enough.

Notwithstanding empirical data on laptimes, etc., that which feels fast may or may not be that which is fast(er -- all interpretations being quite relative).

Feeling fast or slow is, in part, a matter of power to weight... from there you can decide where to search for the next car, given whatever your financial resources may be.