View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #8379 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

gotz my new driver bits and the last 4 coming in tomorrow. should be good to go for a few years.

been retiring my old wiha's to the house and been migrating to ratcheting driver handles and using hex and 1/4" driver bits. for heavy duty driving, i have that heavy duty wiha driver set my family gave to me for father's day.

i really like the flexibility of using hex driver bits cause i can use my 90degree driver, cordless driver, regular ratchet with flex head, easy to extend the length with adapters, etc. for car related, this is imho the way to go. very little to carry around, fast, good results.