View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darli328 View Post
Call me crazy but I don't want to drill, and that's the only reason why the tech tried a glue pull. He said we could try it but it probably won't work. I'd much rather take the interior trim pieces off or anything else over drilling and/or painting. I guess what I'm asking is, is there any way to gain access to that part of the car without drilling? Even if I can't get the dent completely out I'd rather have it somewhat fixed without drilling. I get what you're saying about how the tech needs to be able to see what he's doing with regards to working the metal. I still think I'd rather try my luck with any option that doesn't require drilling/painting first.
see service manual BRM page 32 rear fender hemming process.

then you'll see wat im talking about. you need to drill a small hole inside the wheel well to gain access. even if you remove the tail lamp you wont gain access, and even if you drilled the metal behind the tail lamp, you still wont gain access.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote