View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
Watching the Watkins Glenn Race now! OH? Who's this? Who is ahead of the Porsches? Hmmmmm? Could it be? Wait, yep its #14.
[IMG][/IMG]
As of right now my daughter and I are watching #14 JAEGER in 6th position! My daughter is becoming a gear head; oh Gog help me. I'm laughing cause she is yelling at you to, "hurry up they are catching up to you!" and cheering you on. We love it. She says she likes the cool black and red colors you all selected; better than mine. LOL. Anyway, we are big fans and hope to see you in person on the track some day.

Is there anyway to get to see the car in person someday at one of the events; like in the pit or something? Just curious. Ok, going back to watch the race.
Coon-azz and daughter
Just go to a race and get garage/paddock access. I've seen the car in person twice now. All the Doran guys are real nice and friendly.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote