View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all

I'll be working for a company named Brands Within Reach (BWR - Brands Within Reach, Drink healthy, live happy) as a territory manager, so still in the sales industry. Territory being the Mid Atlantic region, majority of my time will be spent in DC/VA, and there will be an opportunity for me to relocate to Philadelphia but I just love this area too much so that may not happen haha

Some of you guys might have met Matt, with the blue g37 and gold rims. He's a Regional Sales Manager for the company, and I just so happen to be in the right place at the right time which allowed this awesome opportunity. We've been best of buddies the last year or so and I am pretty darn excited to work for him. I think we understand eachothers work ethic really well and teaming up we should be able to take this company to new levels.

It's funny, I always made fun of him, "bro you sell bottled water" but the reality is, there are a lot of other food/beverage items too, they're mainly premium products imported from all over the world. We bring them in for our master distributors, and help these distributors to sell to grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, ma/pop shops, etc. The food and beverage industry is brand new to me, other than when I use to serve/bartend, so I hope I can excel in this industry much like my past experience, working in the flooring industry for 3 years, then here at AAM for 1 year

I couldn't turn away the compensation, benefits, working with a best friend, and the opportunity to grow myself in the sales industry. There are positions to get promoted to, and this will keep me driven to raise to the top. My ultimate passion is cars and all things related, that's what kept me so motivated here however as a fresh out of college student (being only 25) I couldn't let this limit my goals and potential career opportunities.

Andrew to answer your question, the last part has always been my side job, bangbros is on the hunt and have offered me many opportunities but I rather stay local, I'm not sure what Ron would do without me hahahah just kidding.

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by Sales@AAMComp; 07-18-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote