View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #3508 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
did you at least call the number on the back of the truck to report that their driver is illegally parked? lol
I thought about it... but no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I don't know if I'd fault the guy for that. Looks like a small plaza and there's plenty of space. I mean, he's probably there for the job; unloading or loading the truck and will be gone within the hour. If he's there all day that's different.
No, I'm sorry. This idiot has no excuses. He was delivering for a restaurant that was three lease spaces away, yet parked like a jacka$$ directly in front of the only two stores that were already open at 7 am Not only that, there is a lane behind the building specifically for deliveries. Lastly, the parking lot was empty so he shouldn't have had any problem backing into a space like a normal person. He could have backed up into two spots in front of the actual space he was delivering to, and I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote