View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
DDonovan
Base Member

Drives: 07 Honda S2000 AP2
DDonovan is on a distinguished road

The Poker Run is now one month out. It is time to start paying for the registrations or at the very least, if you haven't already, confirm your attendance. Keep in mind that I have to have firm numbers to the sponsors and the catering people at Mt Washington by August 1st so I need to hear from you by then.

If you live on the island this is a great deal, freebies, BBQ lunch, great dinner at Mt Washington resort, a wonderful coastal cruise with a bunch of very nice vehicles and excellent people. The chance to win cash prizes, door prizes, wonderful raffle items..., All for $125.00, that is a deal !

Sponsors are now starting to contact me and asking how they can get on board with this event, word is really getting around. We have the following items to add and I am meeting with more sponsors on Friday:

- 2 for one ski passes for Manning Park Resort.
- Multiple GPS units, and some very nice Honda apparel (rumor has it there may be a jacket or two) from Island Honda in Comox.
- A package of t-shirt arrived today from importmeet in Washington State
- A top web hosting package (Business Pro) valued at over $350.00 USD (1 year of service is free and after that the winner will be given the option to either discontinue or pay for service), from JDMVIP and Compevo Communications.

and it just keeps coming in..., If you haven't registered yet and are thinking of doing so, please do it now. You'll be glad you did.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-25-2013 at 12:32 AM.
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote