View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #5299 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
My address was updated at payment. I've ordered parts from the vendor before and they didn't realize my address changed so they sent it to the same address as previously ordered from. I did my part. BUT GOOD NEWS!! Im lucky cause the guy called back! My wife swung by his aparmtent and he left the packages on the doorstep for me. Super surprised that I got a response. The vendor had already agreed to send me a replacement if the guy never contacted me back but I'm glad he did cause I have my parts and they don't have to shell out another $500 in parts
Yay!! Still good people in our world!