View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all
Default MAZOC and the rest of the370z.com it has been a good run!

This is a direct copy and paste from my Facebook status a couple days ago

"Friday July 26th will be my last day here at AAM Competition and the beginning of a new chapter in life!

I've learned more about the Nissan Infiniti community than I could have ever imagined, the GT-R is a beast, and following that, the VQ platform is quite the machine. I never really considered the people I've helped, consulted, and sold to "customers". The concept of sales is simple, "you take care of them and they'll take care of you" Some of the people I've met, I can easily consider long term friends!

I will still be around to answer questions, help with installs, take pictures, attend meets/shows, etc, etc, so It's not like I'm moving to another country and you guys won't have any access to me haha! YES I will still be at zdayz 2014, and for my beachdayz 2013 guys, that is still a GO!

So, most of you are probably wondering if I'm leaving on a bad note? The answer is 100% NO. The new opportunity is a no brainer, and it's unfortunate I have to leave AAM Competition behind. I'll still be promoting and running the Poker Run and potentially throwing another meet at AAM Competition as season closer.

I'm not posting this for the attention, but want to make sure everyone knows that this isn't another "staff turnover" of AAM Competitions. I really hope the person that replaces me will do an even better job at moving this company forward and continues to stay passionate. So please do not try to connect stories of what you've heard and what you currently hear about AAM Competition to the reason why I am leaving.. Some already know, but most don't, but I simply didn't want it to be a surprise to anyone"

MAZOC,

You guys are one awesome group of people, really. It's been an extreme pleasure to meet you all and for those who I haven't met yet, I will sooner than later as I'll still be present at zdayz and the weekly meets, bbq, etc etc. This is a solid club and I can see you all getting bigger and most importantly doing big things. Llike I mentioned above, I never see anyone as a "customer" how I treat you guys is how I expect to be treated, after all, outside of my 9-6 job at AAM Competition, I am just like you guys! Trust me, we all want perfect service, and we all want parts at next to nothing, and I always pushed for this! My time here at AAM Competition is up, but I hope you guys continue to put your trust in the company and I really hope the person who replaces me does an even better job at moving the company forward!

I'm going to miss you all however I am not going anywhere! I'll still see most of you guys around

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote