View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN View Post
Guys, i now have the same issue with this passenger footwell drenched with water. Any simple fix or solution ? I figure it could either be the AC drain leak or cat leak - highly unlikely as i dont smell exhaust allthough my undercarriage is pretty much bang up due to it sitting low. I first notice steam coming off the passenger side as it is hot after a good run, then only i reallize my mat and carpet were all drenched. Couldnt find any drip of water coming off below the glove compartment so it has to seap from the floorboard somewhere.

Rep for solution / help.
Any chance you've had some audio work done. I had the same problem on the drivers side, after looking under the hood, I noticed that the wire that feeds power from the battery to the amp was pulled through the side of a grommet in the firewall Had to silicone it, which took care of the problem.
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote