View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #49 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///PureSwank View Post
There is already various testimonies on this forum from people with uprev tunes that have stated their uprev tune did NOT have such a big impact on throttle lag and responsivemes as the sprint booster did. Now, their either all lying or all paid 600 dollars for bad tunes. Ill be needing a tune soon when my headers come in and according to countless testimonies across multiple forums and various owners from audi, BMW, chrysler, nissan, suburu, and THAT doesn't lie. I think its pretty much speaks for it self. Its been well worth every single penny spent on. It still catches me off guard as a matter of fact. Everybody seems to love what it does. Have you tried this device? I'm just wondering.

Oh and their is a 09 GTR bieng sold on cars.com for 55k and 25, 000 miles. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Like I said in my last post they did not get the throttle tables tuned they only got a/f,idle speed,timing stuff like that most tuners don't know how to tune the throttle maps if they did you wouldn't need the booster.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote