View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #5281 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Sad day.......Tracked UPS packages for my SPC rear camber arms and my Project Mu HC800+ brake pads and said they got delivered yesterday. Come to find out it was to my old address!!....On the PayPal transaction I had changed the address and had my new one on there but I think they just went with whatever they had on file....Contacted vendor and they are suppose to be calling me back. Went to knock on the door of the new renters of the apartment I moved from and no answer. Their stalls had their cars in it so they were home but I left a note on the door hoping to get a call back...... We'll see how this plays out.
Paypal operates with confirmed addresses. Update your address. Meeps someone from logging into your account and shipping parts or whatever to their house.