View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austonian View Post
It's more of a long term project. I commute daily so the AT is better for traffic and mpg but eventually when it's paid off I'd like to convert the transmission to have more fun with it. I could care less about swapping the cluster or changing the shifter trim to make it look factory, hell by then it's probably going to only have 1 seat and a roll cage in it anyways.
... I don't think you'll drive it without the cluster... Why not just sell it and buy the manual? Or are you really planning on DD'ing your car with a full cage and no interior and sit with in traffic and such? Really?