View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSGLEON View Post
Well.. I was just kinda confused! On my first test drive "7AT" coming from an exterra.. Obviously there was a major difference!. [that being said] I have friends with fast cars! 2008 vette.. 2006 vette.. Ls1 gto goat. 2012 camaro ss. I have driven all of them! But the responsiveness of my now new 370 seems laggy. Not to bitch and complain... I'm just kinda not used to the trottle body being wide open and the lag. This is just my opinion of course! But the lag sucks. So I have been playing with triptronic and it feels a bit more sporty. But I thought the vvel was going to eliminate lag..... Guess not
There's electronic lag that a tune can take out

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that your lag issue is when lets say you're cruising at 50 and you need to mash the pedal to overtake someone, and there is lag until it kicks into a lower gear?

If that's the issue, you're kinda SOL, just build that into your driving time