View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

And to elaborate more on what he said about enjoying ur dd I have to agree. I have a DD but more and more I find myself taking out the boosted ride simply becuz it's just more fun. I didn't drop all this money to have the car sit in the garage until a sunny weekend. Stage 2 TT and 12lbs of boost is just toooo much fun to not use it. Like buying ur wife a boob job and then have her covered up until Saturday night... no no no

The key is a good install and tune. 12lbs 534hp and 500tq and over 10k miles later I'm still loving it. I have to force myself to take the DD out more simply cuz the boosted ride eats up way more gas and tires cost more money. If u do it right the first time it'll be worth it.

To me personally I've gotten used to the power and it doesn't seem as fast as the first day I got it but to everyone else that tries to show off its w nice reminder when I see the expression on their faces that my car is still fast.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote