View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over_ReV View Post
Hey guys, new Z owner here from southwest Ohio. Been lurking the forums learning what I can about the car and wanted to introduce myself as well.

I bought the car with the goal of getting into autox and track days. Happy to say less than 2 weeks into ownership I was able to take it to an autox. It was a blast and the z did amazing! Definitely hooked now

O and I know so here's one from autox

Where southwest?!?! I am south central.... welcome! And there is nothing better than the autoX!!
Miami Valley Sports Car Club out of Xenia/Dayton ROCKS!!! Look us up on myautoevents.com!!!

Lol!!! I saw you on saturday! Welcome!!! And i have some pics of you driving that badazz Z!!! You on FB? Pm your email and i will add you to our group!

Last edited by blackcherry20; 07-15-2013 at 08:20 PM.
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote