View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdbrain View Post
I had a leak from the AC onto the passenger floor and took the car into the dealer for repair. I momentarily watched the mechanic as he was checking under the dash while the car was on the hoist. I swear that I saw him take a black plastic panel off of the bottom of the dash on the passenger side to expose the heater fan etc. That panel is not there now and the dealer says there never was one!? In my mind it went from the bottom lip of the dash back toward the firewall and would prevent passenger feet from kicking the fan housing. Is it time to adjust my medication or am I being fed a line of BS?
Did the dealer say what the problem was with and what they did?
I recently had some water show up on the passenger floor, out of warranty by a long time, so trying to diagnosis it.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote