View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #387 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

I would, and mines stock lol. Ever watched those best motoring japan vids? they have put the STOCK nismo against carara s, 911, boxter, BMW M3, Z4, NSX, ferrari mondeo, and a **** ton of other cars..... and its never once finished last. these are all cars of a different class all together. I dont even CONSIDER a possibility that a Z with equal power to weight ratio couldnt keep up with a GT2 on a track "making it fair" the Z is without a doubt for its price an AMAZING car. If you put a 4.08 gear in I bet that even the carara S wouldnt pull away on the straights, and they are ALREADY side by side on the corners. so much for that "awesome" handling that makes the porche 500% superior to all other cars..... lol. when I drove one I realized something..... it FEELS more responsive and light because it IS. not only is the car lighter, the engines in the back..... so obviously the steerings going to feel light and perky. in my personal opinion, the 370z is this generations NSX "when it first launched" not the 05 version that was 80k lol. hopefully the Z wont evolve into an overly expensive supercar.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote