View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #1144 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped View Post
Are these shop also authorized/experienced installers of Fast Intentions exhausts for 370Zs?
No one is technically certified quite yet aside of us. We are still on track to perform the first few installs in early August and then start shipping. FP is getting the first kit and either myself or Dan is heading out there to walk them through the installation process. Once other shop currently has a kit on order which i have not added to the list yet. Aside of that, we have sold everything else ourselves, so we are either doing the install or sending those to the end consumer.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote