View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peleincubus View Post
So what is the difference in having only the resonated CBE, versus having the resonated HFC also?? Meaning besides the minimal HP increase how does it change the sound. I'm assuming to some degree louder.
The resonator in the Cat will perform just like the resonator in the X Pipe. It is designed to be a noise canceling device. It does not hinder performance at all due to it's straight through perforated core design.

Now the resonator in the cat is obviously not as effective as the resonator in the X Pipe. Reason being it is much shorter and the O.D. Overall Diameter is smaller as well.

Now having resonators in the Cats and CBE will smoothen and quiet your exhaust note down.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote