View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 AM   #63 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright a small lil update.... first off i got back the tow hook from my powdercoating guy it came out great my crappy pics dont do justice....

its original appearance was the black part was stainles..... the red part is not that shiny... it has a satin finish... i wanted a lil more shine so i had the guy shoot clear powdercoat on it....

sooo today was pretty boring i finaly hit the 3000 marker but my oil coolers where not here yet... so i figured i would put fresh oil in her... its only temporary.. until my oil coolers come in... which is like 2-3 weeks.... i installed a napa gold filter... i figured i wasnt gonna waste one good k&n filter for like the temporary oil change.... and instead of putting my royal purple i put in platinum fully synthetic oil... jus remember guys this is only gonna be ran until my coolers come in then ill change it out again... so it would have been a waste... and plus its a good way to get all that crap out from the break in period... i went ahead and install the kics mag drain bolt with a brand new crush washer and a filter mag

and since i had my car jacked up for the oil change... i decided to do modshacks channeling the air through the vents.... i cut out the hole in the oem piece that covers fang vents and installed the flanges on them so i didnt have to put screws in my bumper...

theres a pic where u can see the hoses rigged up...

one more suprise haha i had a idea with my headlights i actually added a black outline to tie it in with my taillights... i love the outcome...

and there she is....

tow hook... fresh oil/filter.... redone headlights... O and one more thing i wanted a satin sheen on my fangs so i redid the whole entire black part on the bumper so it would match my fangs ...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote