View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #3236 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
He only fights in las vegas?
A lot of Silva's recent fights have been in Brazil. It would be an awesome trip to go there and watch the fight, but the trip would probably be too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Title fights are usually in vegas or AC. Vegas mostly for the MMA stuff.
Blades, get me a ticket price for the fight and I'll consider going with you. Just realized I have enough frequent flyer miles to buy a round trip business class ticket to vegas.
I will let you know once I get them. Did a bit of research and it seems like the best way to get tickets for a big event like this is to join the UFC Fight Club ($75 membership) so you can get access to pre-sale tickets. I think I might do that. Tickets at face value are gonna be way cheaper than buying them later from stub hub or something.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote