View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #7657 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
So tired... spent the entire day detailing the Z... clay, compound (damn water spots), polish, paint clean/prep, Opti Coat. I'd take a picture but I'm too tired to lift my camera.
I have a ton of water spots on my roof May I ask what compound you used?

"too tired to lift my camera"! I'm sure it looks fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
did you do all this buy hand?
Quote:
lol hell yes... my friggin arms hurt
I think I'll borrow a friend's RO to do the whole car. Right now I just stick to smaller spots by hand. Unfortunately, most of my products are specifically for hand use - I'll have to get new stuff for the machine.

Quote:
Whoa! 10 feet down that road I'd have been out of the car with an MF towel. lol
I can understand after your all day detailing marathon I find myself on roads like this not infrequently, unfortunately. I do a lot of work for Texas Parks, and the Wildlife Management Areas rarely have paved roads It's ok, she's a DD and I try to take care of her best I can

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |