View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 AM   #7653 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yeah I know, I'm weird right?
Everyone's got something they don't like. But I do love me some watermelon At camp we used to have a Watermelon Social. It's cut up and everyone gets a couple of large pieces to eat. Afterward, the counselors and campers bum rush rubbing the rinds in each other's faces. The counselors tend to pick on the difficult kids and some cabins will gang up to get their counselor real good. It was a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
lol I don't like Mayo or Mustard so lol
The only mustard I can stand is that ridiculously spicy mustard they have at some chinese restaurants. And I think I can only stand it because it burns off all my taste buds for the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
OH MY GOD! This looks soooo good!

I can see piling on the goodies on this little slice of heaven!
Now that's something I can agree with

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |