View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #7652 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Hello Everyone!

I've been seriously MIA because of work and have had trouble just keeping up with reading the thread. I've got at least another week of this madness.

Z-wise, I got my oil cooler (Z1 25 row) and ducted brake back plates installed today. All that's left to do is working on the duct reducers and fitting the ducts to the bumper.

I've got a track day at Houston MSR coming up in two weeks - hint, hint mr. JAR and ms. Pint!

Race for Charity

Let me crawl back into my hole.

Have a great weekend all!
Hey Mike That looks like a fun event and for good cause. I'm jealous of your new mods I will have to wait a bit since I just got brakes and probably need to buy tires next month. But I'm always interested in a fun event with good people

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |