View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Genie0311
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT
Genie0311 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
Hello, I'm sorry for not replying here sooner, I wanted to speak with our head tuner before posting and only saw this post on Wednesday. Our head tuner was out of the office half day on the 9th, and all day 10th and 11th but we've been working 6 days a week for the last couple of months, including the week of July 1-6 only taking off the 4th. I'm very concerned as to why someone would tell you he wasn't here or wasn't available. I also spoke with our Customer Service Manager and he is unaware of the situation also. If you can please call me directly I'd really like to get this squared away for you.

I'm also confused about your comment that you loaded an additional tune that was on the disc? The UPrev disc doesn't actually have any tunes on it. The disc is simply the computer program that looks back to the online database and collects the tune. We only have one tune in the database per ROM. I'm concerned that there may be some confusion with this.

Please call me at your convenience so we can get this sorted for you. My phone number is 800-576-2131 ext. 173 and my email is kmillen@stillen.com.

Thanks for the reply. No complaints on the customer service; your supercharger tech there has helped me out with other concerns in the past. As for the tune, yeah I guess I worded it an a way that's a bit confusing. I meant that it has a few other settings for what modifications you have on your car, such as hfc, exhaust, etc. I hope that makes a bit more since. Of course I used the one meant for what I had. But like I said, I took it to several shops and they all said the kit is perfectly fine, it's jut the tune that's not right on it. I'm down in 29 palms Cali doing some training right now so I'll try to give you a call when I can get to somewhere quiet and get some more down time here.
Genie0311 is offline   Reply With Quote