View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #7577 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

went out for a 3 mile stroll in my kickscooter again. had a good time. not as bad as before, but still spraining my right leg ending up in a slight limp when i walk. going to ice it down a little. im pretty much WOT throughout the 3mins and going pretty fast for a kickscooter, and these random folks out in the park having a picnic were cheering me on when i lapped. wtf. one teen recognized i was on the xootr and was like

was hoping to try out my new vans (shoes) that arrived today with the kickscooter, but wrong color. the store did fine, i just thought i'd like the color better in person. oh well. so getting my other color choice next week.

ordered up some more tool bits today to use with my wera.