View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #366 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

see the connection? seems that japan has a german complex or something. 4 of the 5 listed. my wifes dad drives 3 bmws and a merc and always talks about how he wants a GT3 RS. I keep telling him to not waste his money, get a nismo which looks exactly the same and TT it...... and get the same results lol. 100k cheaper. I dont know how many times ive been at a gas station and have been asked "what year is your porche" I just roll my eyes and point at the big OBVIOUS nissan badge. But in their defense....... if you set the GT3 and the nismo side by side...... they look identical, with the exception the porches 2 exhaust tips are in the center, not on the outer edges. did nissan do that on purpose? even the rear break cooling vents on the *** are the same lol. which btw.... do nothing.

Last edited by chii370; 07-13-2013 at 04:47 PM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote