View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:40 AM   #33 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotaki View Post
what if i want to sell it after 4-5 years ? It wont be easy to find someone that has same style as me to buy my custom Z. Having a car like Nismo or Amuse . I could easily find more buyers , because its Amuse/nismo.

sorry for my english i hope you understand me :P
If you have a "knock off" Nismo, imo, it's not going to add any resale value to your car at all and will attract a smaller pool of potential buyers.

Having said that, if you want to make your non nismo into a nismo clone because that's what makes you happy, go for it.

As far as adding the Amuse kit, it's a nice piece, not my taste but if you like it then go for it. Def going to be more rare than the nismo bodykit. As far as resale goes for that one, same thing, it's either love or hate so you will actually be reducing your potential pool of buyers.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote