View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
What's confusing? He paid $900 for a pipe! People in Africa are starving and he paid $900 for some tube that does nothing over anyone else. Hell he paid $400-$500 more for some pipe that only weighs a few ounces less than other people's aluminium pipe. He paid $700-$800 over drop ins for a whopping 3 hp if he's lucky and that will only be in part of the powerband he won't be able to feel or will probably ever use. Just wow! Where's the bend over and get rapped icon??
Ok? and you paid a tremendous amount of money for a 370z which is a car!when you can buy a Nissan versa for 15K new.

First off you sound ridiculous. People like you are the reason tuners and other companies aren’t running to our cars to support them. The other titanium intake option is 2200 bucks. I'm not after the highest gains so dude please don’t consultant me about where my money should go. I wasn’t paying for the gain's of the unit's I’m paying for the fact that they are titanium and that’s what I want period case closed. People are starving in Africa? really but yet again you bought a 370z? The price for these intakes are irrelevant I saved for them I knew these were coming out months a head of time. For those who buy the meisterschaft system purely on sound it’s no different. When you buy titanium you're gonna pay period nobody should be surprised.