View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #7456 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Wha?!?! Raccoons on your front porch?!
What is stored there that attracts them? We used to have cat food on our front porch but moved it to garage apron ...stoopid raccoons
hi msbc. there's nothing on my porch, but it appears there are bugs that racoons eat(?) and maybe once in a blue moon, they take a dump on my porch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I think tonight is RC racing for me, even though I don't feel up to it... I will be fine when I get there.

Then tomorrow morning/afternoon... I have no idea.

Evening is having the lady friend come over and cook for me. Get to hang out with her some more and her little boy.
hey haboob, you're making progress with dating ladies with kids. so you're listening to mr.mu's advise, huh? hahaha.

have fun at the RC track!

btw, did you get your wheel fixed?