View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #103 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, so I've decided I'm gonna try out the bronze paint on the aftermarket overflow tank. Hopefully I like how that looks, if it turns out that I hate it I'll just take it to my painter and have him body match it. I also purchased some Mishimoto products this week including their 370z radiator hose set (i'll be selling my z1 hoses once these are installed), their universal power steering reservior and 4 of their 10mm x 100cm hoses in red. I hope to use these for my oil catch cans as well as to replace other hoses in my bay... I should get these in the next week or two.

I'm also debating on whether or not I want to purchase some aftermarket seats. The product I like most is the Status Spa icon series. It gives you complete customization of the seat, which i love and I'm really digging the diamond stitch look. That said I've narrowed my options to two... what do you all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg status2.jpg (10.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg status1.jpg (12.3 KB, 25 views)