View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
DDonovan
Base Member

Drives: 07 Honda S2000 AP2
DDonovan is on a distinguished road

Well only 5 weeks left. All the logistics are in place. I am still recieving some great sponsor items and response, has once again, been fantastic. Registrations continue to come in which is great. We are currently at 36 cars, but I am hoping to hit the 50 car mark this year. Only you can help me get there. Keep in mind that this is one excellent charity and the event itself is a whole lot of fun. For example, over 75% of the participants are repeat participants with 35% having attended all 4 Poker runs, and 40% having attended at least 2 poker runs in the past.

Some of the newly donated items include:
- Ski Package for 2 at Mt Washington Resort, includes 4 ski passes, and mid week accomodations for two nights at Mt Washington resort.
- Gift certificate from the Keg Restaurants.
- Full auto detail from Discovery Honda.
- various participation swag and door prizes.

Anyone that is thinking of bringing passengers that are under the age of 12 the price is $20.00 which covers their meals. We do have a few kids under 12 that will be attending this year. No they are not driving...,

Those of you that have registered but not confirmed, please do so if you can. I am not a concerned about people paying as I am about getting some firm numbers so I can start to plan for the timing of the event, such things as how long we can spend at each check point and what time we will arrive at Mt Washington and what time dinner is to be served to how many items a checkpoint needs to have for the event...,

If you can pay for your registration now, that as well would be great and much appreciated.

I spoke with Mt Washington today and they want me to confirm my numbers no later than August 1st. I can allow a handful after that but not many, so even if you are thinking of attending, please fill out the registration form.

Lastly, as I say, I want to hit 50 cars this year and blow our previous donation record out of the water.., last year we managed to raise just over $5,000.00, help me to beat that. This is a great event and an excellent charity. Register now and help me to hit my target so we can send kids to summer camp.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-18-2013 at 02:29 AM.
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote