View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice

Ok I'll post. Lol
Me and a buddy of mine were in my car driving back from the gym, and the teenage girl song comes up. The song was pretty catchy back then so I knew a few pieces of the song and started singing it for the hell of it to embarrass my friend. So as we pull up to a red light, a convertible mustang with 4 girls (4 very hot girls) pulls up right next to the passenger side and the look on their face when they saw me jamming out to Katy perry was priceless lol. If you can imagine it, the girls got stuck staring at us, my friend kept looking back and forth at me and then the girls (like a WTF cut it out already face) and I was minding my own business singing away like If I was at a concert or something with the volume close to full blast. Haha. My friend was pretty pissed off about it afterwards, and I had me a good laugh embarrassing the hell out of him. Lol.

.. Anywhoo, lol. Other than that, I haven't had any comments or faces with the music I listen to. It's usually never loud enough for other cars to hear, and I hardly ever have anyone other than my Gf in the Z.
Z370Z011 is offline   Reply With Quote