View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #43 (permalink)
GTMat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: R8 / Z34
GTMat will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
I was going to buy Second Skin but just saw your bumped post. Can you "sell" me on why I should use your product over others? I only plan to put some under the carpet of my driver's seat, passenger seat, feet well and trunk (might not do where spare is depending on how easy I can get this stuff installed and if the material will ooz out and tarnish my spare). What material or series do you recommend for my hot Houston TX heat sq ft needed and the price shipped to 77067.

and I just clicked you quick link, how do I get free sample so I may see/feel the material?

Thanks
You can PM me or call to provide your address for a sample pack.

As far as selling you on our products, I'll do my best.

GT Sound has created both discount and premium products at far lower prices than even the leading discount brand. We back our products with a warranty and aim to please the customer. We provide live customer service, free shipping, discounts to forum members, and even new product testing opportunities for customers. We are based in Texas so your money would be kept local, shipping would be next day, and our products have been tested in employee vehicles in the same Texas heat that your Z experiences.

If you want a quote on the Quadro, let me know. I can also quote our Onyx butyl product.