View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie0311 View Post
Hey guys I'm having some problems that maybe some of you can help me out with. First, the check engine light is on. I had it looked at by a damn good performance shop down here in NC, the codes are reading fuel bank leans but they looked at it and determined that the tune is messed up and that's what is causing the light to come on. But its the uprev tune that came with the kit. I just retuned it last night with another tune the disc had on it after I installed my exhaust, but that didn't do anything for it. It idles like crap in park (it's an automatic). And put it and drive and let off the break, it'll start accelerating all the way to 3rd gear without touching the gas. Really annoying in traffic and parking lots. The car overall just seems like its really lacking in what i feel the performance should be. I called stillen several times, and they keep telling me to call back when the supercharger tech comes in. It's an overall frustrating situation and any advice is greatly appreciated.
Hello, I'm sorry for not replying here sooner, I wanted to speak with our head tuner before posting and only saw this post on Wednesday. Our head tuner was out of the office half day on the 9th, and all day 10th and 11th but we've been working 6 days a week for the last couple of months, including the week of July 1-6 only taking off the 4th. I'm very concerned as to why someone would tell you he wasn't here or wasn't available. I also spoke with our Customer Service Manager and he is unaware of the situation also. If you can please call me directly I'd really like to get this squared away for you.

I'm also confused about your comment that you loaded an additional tune that was on the disc? The UPrev disc doesn't actually have any tunes on it. The disc is simply the computer program that looks back to the online database and collects the tune. We only have one tune in the database per ROM. I'm concerned that there may be some confusion with this.

Please call me at your convenience so we can get this sorted for you. My phone number is 800-576-2131 ext. 173 and my email is kmillen@stillen.com.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote