View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the link Home for the Cleveland Z Club website. If you're not a member, please consider. It's a great bunch of folks with a smattering of all iterations of Z cars. The president of the ZCCA is one of our members.

It's a little late notice, but there is a drive scheduled for this Sunday (copied from the CZC forum):

CZC members xxx and xxx are planning a Sunday Drive on July 14th. Those that attended their trip last fall know how much fun these drives can be.

We will meet Sunday, July 14th at the McDonalds at I-77 and Wheatly Road (Rt. 176), it’s the first exit south of I-271 on I-77. Meet at 10:00am and we will leave at 10:30am.

We will have a scenic drive to Brandywine Falls in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. After exploring the falls we will continue driving through the National and Metro park system and end up at Danny Boy’s Pizza in Chesterland for some food and fun .

Danny Boys Pizza - Chesterland - Menu

Hope to see you there.

Don't forget to bring your walkie-talkie radio's if you have one (not required but helpful)

I don't think anyone would mind if non-members showed up for this event .
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote