View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #7364 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey LMB-

Home: Wera

they're a german tool company. i like their multi purpose driver bit style tools. this time i got the ratchet driver handle with their quick release.

i have long driver bits and lots of different adapters so i can use it as a regular ratchet screw driver, or with my sockets, etc.

mspint- as sanjya reported, thats' more of an opinion based report...not good if a person is someone that can't control their eating habits. like for instance the body craves sugar, the person ingest fake sweetener like diet drinks or other foods with artificial sweetener, the mind might be satisfied, but the body continues to crave sugars.

then when someone introduces icecream to the 'dieter' as a snack, the loser who can't control their eating habits chows down on it even more.

i dont drink diet pepsi as a sugar replacement to lose weight. i drink it for its flavor.. and the good side effect is that i dont ingest all the extra sugar.

as with hagdaz or fast food, or even spending disposable cash, i can stop at any time when i chose. that's where healthy and unhealthy people differ. it's all in the discipline.

hi msbc! yah, before i called post am-rushhour slot the 'geezer hour' but honestly, i think it's really the 'loser hour.'

nice sig pict, mr.gale!

goodpm everyone!
Speaking of unhealthy, I'm about to go get some Del Taco.