Thread: Z1
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
MarkGideon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Base
MarkGideon is on a distinguished road

I have only ordered from Z1 once, but probably won't again. I posted the following in response to another member that had a similar problem to mine, and as far as I know it was never resolved either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGideon View Post
I had the same issue last year when I installed my post-MAF tubes and new hoses, except mine looked to be so "crimped" that it looked completely blocked to me. I contacted Z1 and on the first response they (John Parham) requested pics. I sent the pics and did not hear back from John again, ever. I did get a followup from a lady in their sales office to check to see if I was pleased with my Z1 products a couple days later. Just a routine follow up I guess since she knew nothing about my previous contact and question. I replied that I had a concern about the hose fitment and had sent in a pic as requested. Never heard back from her again either. So I took them off, put the stock breather hoses back on, and the Z1 hoses are taking up space on my workbench in my shed. Don't plan on purchasing from Z1 again.

All of that I guess to say that I know exactly what you are talking about, but I don't have any solution, and evidently neither does Z1.
I realize that these are relatively minor in comparison to the OP's order, but the way I figure is if they won't do much for such a small item, I won't trust them with anything major.

2012 370Z Base Gun Metallic--2015 Altima 2.5SV Gun Metallic--2020 Chevy Silverado RST--1965 Chevy C10 Stepside Shortbed
MarkGideon is offline   Reply With Quote