View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darli328 View Post
So, someone decided to open up their car door and put a dent on the rear drivers side panel just above the rear tire. I've gotten paintless dent repair done on previous cars with great results. But, just curious can this be done on this part of the 370z? How are they going to gain access behind the panel? It's my understanding that the panel is welded on. I'll try attaching a picture of the dent later today.
I have seen some banged up 370's repaired via paint-less methods in places that I would have thought impossible to access. I hold high hopes for you. I send curses to the villain who dented your beauty. I will stick an extra pin in my "unnamed inconsiderate driver" voodoo doll tonight for you.