View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
yeah but if you pay the year upfront, i they discount you $10. Hopefully they'll do the same for PS4.

UPDATE
It's $20 a year for a playstation network card. That's what the PS3 gets free and will keep getting for free. Then it's $50 a year for a playstation plus card. So you will have to pay $20 ANNUALLY for internet access. And another $50 a year if you want the full plus experience.

So in one way, you can be a little happier in the sense online access is not $5 a month but $20 a year. But it's still upsetting because it's free in the PS3, why pay on the 4? Also to get the fullest experience from playstation. It will total out to $70 annually.

Me, im not angry but the news isn't welcoming either.
Oh I didnt know about the discount thanks for clearing that up. AT least you are getting a few free games