View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
jookiyaya
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 40th Z!?!?
jookiyaya is on a distinguished road
Default exterior - jdm taillights and fog light installed

thanks to simota's diy for fog light installation, and thanks to riverside infinitii for the jdm tail lights.

i just love that cleared and clean look!!! if you dont believe me check out my type R.... anyways....

i thought id never say this but... "studying electronics wasnt so bad'. i was thinking of ways to wire this up and then i realized i read on some other thread the colors, sheesh if i'd known better that would have been 3 hours saved but, on we go.....

Just for that cleaner look (yes yes no eggyolks!)

on the z

with the foglight now

off

some butt pictures... funny... cuz im more of a legs person. ^_^

and youtube 20 seconds just on the light question.
left is the jdm taillight with 7440/992 and on the right stock taillight with amber 7440A/992
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dozTVVrKEpw
it's been a lousy week in maryland just pouring rain, can you imagine 5 hours in a humid garage? anyways... ^_^

i know my car is still for sale hopefully this wont depreciate. it should increase if any cuz to me it just got that sexier and got me out of my depressed state haha...

oh and some p.s's
the fog light was spliced to turn on while parking and into the brakes as well =) very bright. i love braking and having that thing turn on. gives me extra security. im paranoid after what happened to simota LOL. j/k

another thing, everyone is asking me on the leds, it seems more brighter but that can be due to the lense actually being clear as opposed to diffused red, but it seems to be more focused and maybe perhaps increase in intensity as well? either way, love it.

and last but not least for jon (simota) and bullitt ^_^

Last edited by jookiyaya; 10-21-2009 at 04:28 AM. Reason: edit
jookiyaya is offline   Reply With Quote