View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road
Default My New LiteSpeed Racing Titanium Cold air Intake

About a month back I bought my new intakes. In my search for a cold air intake I wasn’t in love with anything on the market (I've had the car for pretty much two years come October so been looking for a while) until Litespeed Racing titanium cold air intakes came out. This is my first modification for the car and I’m happy with my decision yes they are expensive but no regrets. Install took about 3 hours mainly because we were trying to be careful to not scratch the intakes. Same install as the stillen G3

Pros
*The intakes look amazing.
*Though I can not actually hear the intakes the sound of my engine has changed. sounds aggressive.
*Customer service is a 10/10 no problems at all fast responses.
*Most important no check engine light or codes and I feel more of a response in the car in which im happy about.
Cons
*The clamps suck and they are to small and need to be replaces they feel cheap. But no big deal I used the stock clamps.
*You really need to be careful not to scratch the intakes.
*And the Air senor did not fit in the intakes, Had to sand down the intakes in order for them to fit.
*Also now that the intakes are in my engine bay they look small. Buy look fancy.

Speacial thanks to pbhakta, Jacksonz32, LiiteSpeed racing
Here are my
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (64.9 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (46.6 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (67.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (69.7 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (66.5 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg file-179.jpg (139.8 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg file-178.jpg (156.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg file-177.jpg (148.4 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by ZKraken22; 07-10-2013 at 08:58 PM.
ZKraken22 is offline   Reply With Quote