View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDan50 View Post
So I just had the Stillen supercharger installed a couple weeks ago. I did a 1500 mile road trip from South Carolina to Texas and everything was great. I've been keeping an eye on the fluid making sure everything was good and making sure it was topped off and NOT overfilled.

Just this morning the supercharger whine seemed to be louder than normal, then this afternoon it got really loud and then grinding noises from hell! Sucky thing is that I'm kinda stuck in Texas for military training. Going to have to get the car trucked/shipped back to the Carolina's to get repaired

I never heard of a Stillen Vortech supercharger doing this before. I pulled the dipstick and this is what I saw:

Its usually a red/pink fluid right in the middle of the hash marks
Hi Dan,

Please give me a call so we can get this sorted out for you right away. If you can also send me an email with some pictures of the entire top of the blower (not just the dipstick) that would be very helpful. My email address is kmillen@stillen.com and my phone number is 800-576-2131 ext. 173.

Thank you very much!

Kyle
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote