View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #47 (permalink)
Stino
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport
Stino is on a distinguished road

I stared a thread a few weeks back regarding my Mishimoto Radiator install. Thread link and post below.

Overall I feel the NEW Mishimoto Radiator for our Z is top quality and performs outstanding. The deciding factor for me was that it has 2 rows and being 40mm thick allows for more coolant.

NEW 370Z Mishimoto Radiator Install

I installed the NEW Mishimoto Radiator over the weekend. The install was straight-forward and an easy install for you Do-It-Yourselfers. I was very impressed with the quality and that everything fit perfectly without having to modify anything on my Z.

The stock radiator core is only 13mm thick with 1 row. The Mishimoto radiator core is a massive 40mm thick with 2 rows. I don’t have any gauges to compare the temperature differences, however, I use my infrared temperature gun to gather a few reading. I saw an average of 20-30 degree decrease in temperature when comparing different areas of the radiator and engine before and after install. Also my oil temps are much lower as well. This was an unforeseen benefit and much needed living in Florida.

I posted a YouTube video and some pics below. You may find them useful if you are looking to replace your stock radiator.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Forgot to mention. Contact Luke at THMotorsports for good pricing and fast shipping. Nissan 370Z Forum - View Profile: THMotorsports

Stino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpGWiTWvEp4

10 370Z Sport|Berk CBE & HFC|NISMO R-TUNE CAI|Z1 Oil & PS Coolers|Mishimoto Radiator|UpRev|Nismo S-Tune|SEIBON Spoiler|Eibach Sways, Springs, Spacers|SPC Camber|RJM Clutch Pedal|Enkei Wheels|StopTech Rotors & Pads|SS Brake/Clutch Lines|Alpine W900BT, PDX5, Rear Camera, Boston SR60, S35 & 10" G3 Sub|3M Ceramic Tint
Stino is offline   Reply With Quote