View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmynx View Post
0 down on this lease, the new lease is $100 a month cheaper than the old lease and I still had two years to go on the old one. So I saved $2400 and I guess they make money by keeping me in a Z for an extra year. Definitely less of a monthly payment than buying too. I don't mind buying a car when I can run it into the ground, but with an expensive car when it starts to have issues it costs $$$$$ to fix, and I just don't have the talent to DIY!

I did have to negotiate the payment down and I know for sure I did a bad job of negotiating and researching the first time around. For me though, it was worth it to get a new cheaper three year lease to replace the two years I had left to go.
Well, your response seems well articulated. Good for you and congrats on the new car. Drive safe and have fun.
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote