View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
That feel I got when going from 56k/ISDN - skipping over DSL - and going straight to cable speed. My ping count in games went from ~150-190 on average to ~7-12.

I had to relearn how to aim and shoot online from getting used to leading the target and taking account lag. After switching to cable speeds it was like playing offline, no delay in shots at all lol.

Man I feel old now.
haha going straight to cable mustve been nice. I know when FIOS rolled out in my area my ping was a constant 30-40 even when playing on UK BFBC2 servers. I miss it. Such a difference from cable. Now im in the 70-100range again on Comcast 50mb/10mb.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote